Let me tell u the history, I met this person and as soon We met, I
Felt a strong connexion that I couldn't explain myself. I had so many dated before with different kinda of guys, but I didn't feel what happened in this dated.
After spent few hours together, I can tell u that I felt that we was mean to be for something good. It's like you find your soul mate or your opposite side of yourself but with something attached. It's
Just hard to explain. As soon we kissed first time I just knew that I belong to him.
You might think, "she is crazy".. Maybe I am. But I'm sure right now that he came to my
Life to show me something about me. My good and bad things. My weak points and the things that I wanna get in my life more than anything.
I can say right now that I love him and he means for me a lot. He's the reason I know that one of the important things in my life is love, family.
That's two things together I just felt I want to start with him. He is no the most romantic, lovely, attent, careful or nothing like that with me but He has an amazing soul and heart and He is a different guy that has stranger personality to show how much he cares and I felt in love about that with him. But, I am crazy and strange person sometimes.
I have to say his eyes, smile, His mind, creativity, security and love about his family show me a lot about him, even more than he thinks.
That when I realize and admired to myself, I wanna have a baby and I want this stranger guy be the one to have it. Why him? Just I feel that he is the right person to have it.
Honestly, I always dreamed to have my baby with my ex but after we break up and even I think he will be an amazing Dad coz his heart is huge just I realize that we aren't mean to be together I'm that way. We just were an process of learning and love.
Instead, now with him (My bf) I just feel he will be the best dad of my children's. For me he just came in the right moment of my life to change and test me about if I learned about my mistakes. I did. I'm not perfect but I know what they are and what I have to do to work on it.
I don't know what future has for us but I wanna keep my mind focus in what I believe should be.
Let's see


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario